2013 Back to School Kids’ Essay Contest!
Commissary sale presented by DMI
Tell us in 100 words or less what you would change about the world and you will automatically be entered into the drawing for a chance to win one of TEN Kindle Fire tablet computers! (Official Rules)
Look for flyer and displays in-store for even more savings!
Please complete all information. Incomplete submissions may be disqualified.
Enter Today – Entries Must Be Received By September 1, 2013
Official Web Entry Form
Enter Here For Your Chance To Win One of TEN Kindle Fire Tablet Computers!
This Contest is Currently Closed for Entries. Thank you to everyone who submitted an essay.
Congratulations to the 2013 Winners!
2013 Kids’ Essay Contest Winners
- Jake Mashburn – Little Rock AFB AR
- Beckett Newell – RAF Croughton UK
- Nicole Manuel – Imperial Beach CA
- Alandra Ayala – Fort Irwin CA
- Wolfgang Reynolds – Quantico VA
- Natalie Quinn – Fort Benning GA
- David Lipnitz – Wright-Patterson AFB OH
- Reese White – Sheppard AFB TX
- Tavion Chatman – Camp Pendleton CA
- Kalyn Burkman – MacDill AFB FL
Enter the “Kids’ Essay Contest” by sending us an essay of 100 words or less, entitled “If I Could Change One Thing About The World, What Would It Be?” Entries must be received by September 1, 2013. Include your name, address, commissary name, age, phone number, email and parent/guardian name on each entry. Enter online by completing the form at http://www.familymedia.com/dmi or by sending an email with the required information to email@example.com
No Purchase Necessary To Win
- The “Kids’ Essay Contest” is open only to dependents (under 18 years old) of authorized military commissary patrons who retain commissary shopping privileges. Employees and their families of sponsoring companies and their affiliates, subsidiaries, brokers and personnel employed in the military commissary or exchange systems are not eligible. Program void where prohibited by law. Offer subject to all federal, state and local rules.
- Essay Contest winners will be selected from essays received that best convey the theme “If I Could Change One Thing About The World, What Would It Be?” Judging will be conducted by Family Magazine staff. All judge’s decisions are final.
- Winners will be selected from entries received for a total of TEN prize winners.
- All winners will be notified on or before November 1, 2013. All awards must be accepted on or before January 31, 2014.
- Each winner will be required to furnish an eligibility affidavit signed by a parent or legal guardian who is an authorized commissary shopper.
- All entries become the property of Family Magazine. Entries cannot be returned.
- Any taxes shall be the sole responsibility of winners.
- Winners must agree to publicity photos if requested.
2012 Kids’ Essay Contest Winners
- Aniyah Carr – Barksdale AFB LA
- Brooke Wise – Kirtland AFB NM
- Divina Eblen – Fort Rucker AL
- Elisa Covell – Eglin AFB FL
- Tierra Yancey – Hilltop Times, UT
- Aurelia Barela – Langley AFB VA
- Caitlin DeLeon – Camp Courtney
- Charles Cooley – MCCS Cherry Point NC
- Christopher Martinez – Camp Pendleton CA
- Lindsey Scamman – TwentyNine Palms
2011 Kids’ Essay Contest Winners
- Aaliyah Hameed – Bamberg Germany
- Alex Rademacher – Bamberg Germany
- Ashli Hill – Bamberg Germany
- Seleana Raymond – Bamberg Germany
- Christopher O’Rear – Fort Knox KY
- Jordan Mashburn – Little Rock AFB AR
- Preston Marvel – Pensacola NAS FL
- Ryan Shoptaugh – Ft Sam Houston TX