The Best Prices are at your Commissary.
Family Magazine January 2019 Issue!
Available Free of Charge Starting the Middle of the Month…
In this issue…
- ‘Recalibrated Veteran’ Travis Mills helps other combat-injured veterans heal and move forward with his new foundation
- ‘Strong Ending’ An exclusive interview with audiobook narrator Mary-Louise Parker
- Got LinkedIn? Social media site provides service members, veterans and military spouses free career advice and networking tools
- Relocation PCSing with your Pet
- Puddings Puddings are the perfect ending to a good, warming dinner. This month, we offer two of our favorite recipes.
- Family Pet Finding the Purrfect Pet Collar
- Parenting Allowance: How Much Should You Give?
- Coupon Savings
- Commissary Sales
- Delicious Recipes
- and more!
Save big with coupons from your favorite brands in this issue of Family.
Family is available FREE OF CHARGE at U.S. military commissaries worldwide, starting the middle each month.
Look for the Family distributor at your commissary.
Check out the Price$hopper section for extra savings on commissary items!
The 2017 Cute Kid Contest
Voting ends soon!
sponsored by Dove
Some tips on what to do – and what to have – if your pet suddenly becomes sick or is injured By Barbara Jarvie Castiglia Accidents happen. Emergencies occur. Life is filled with them and, unfortunately, they sometimes affect our pets. Your beloved companions can take nasty tumbles or choke on household items. In some […]
Why interior design guru Wanda N. Colon spent the summer touring some of the most remote military bases in the world – and why she wants to do it again By Chris Gigley Standing on the blinding white sands of the U.S. Army Kwajalein Atoll (USAKA), home of the Reagan Test Site and 2,100 nautical […]