The Best Prices are at your Commissary.
Family Magazine September 2019 Issue!
Available Free of Charge Starting the Middle of the Month…
In this issue…
- Cover Story Tiny Houses, Big Impact Are tiny homes the solution to veteran homelessness?
- Relocation How to PCS with an Infant
- Food Tailgating Appetizers
- Careers The Art of the Follow-up
- The Family Pet Is Your Dog Depressed?
- Parenting The Cross-Cultural Household
- Education When Mom or Dad Goes Back to School…
- Coupon Savings
- Commissary Sales
- Delicious Recipes
- and more!
Save big with coupons from your favorite brands in this issue of Family.
Family is available FREE OF CHARGE at U.S. military commissaries worldwide, starting the middle each month.
Look for the Family distributor at your commissary.
Check out the Price$hopper section for extra savings on commissary items!
The 2019 Cute Kid Contest
sponsored by Seventh Generation
Some tips on what to do – and what to have – if your pet suddenly becomes sick or is injured By Barbara Jarvie Castiglia Accidents happen. Emergencies occur. Life is filled with them and, unfortunately, they sometimes affect our pets. Your beloved companions can take nasty tumbles or choke on household items. In some […]
Why interior design guru Wanda N. Colon spent the summer touring some of the most remote military bases in the world – and why she wants to do it again By Chris Gigley Standing on the blinding white sands of the U.S. Army Kwajalein Atoll (USAKA), home of the Reagan Test Site and 2,100 nautical […]