Available free of charge on U.S. Military installations. If you can’t find Salute where you serve, let us know and we will arrange to ship to your location at no cost.
June/July 2019 Issue – available now.
- Fitness Pecs 101 What pectoral muscles are, what they do, and how to refine them
- Grooming Here Comes the Sunscreen Don’t leave home without it this summer!
- Tech We’ve Got Your Number The 411 on your next smartphone
- Cover Story Talking Shop When it comes to cars and giving back to the military community, Richard Rawlings doesn’t monkey around
- Style Do I Need an Undershirt? The answer: It’s up to you!
- Wheels Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car The coolest concepts from this year’s New York International Auto Show
- Giving Back Proud to be an American Westgate Resorts honors thousands of military families with a free vacation in Orlando, Florida
- Veterans ‘The Army Changed My Life’ Stedman Graham releases his 12th book spotlighting life skills learned in military and civilian life
- Look for the current issue on your installation. If you cannot find SALUTE, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for FREE distribution.
Plus our regular features…
- Unit of the Month
- Singles Scene
- Beetle Bailey
…and much more
The next issue of Salute is the Aug/Sept 2019 issue, available early June.
If you cannot find Salute on your base, send us an email to: email@example.com
Salute is available to all U.S. Military Installations at no cost.
Since 1985 Salute Magazine has been providing information and entertainment for America’s Military.
Salute is available exclusively on military installations.
We publish six issues each year – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November and December/January..
The 2019 Cute Kid Contest
Unit of the Month
Does your unit have what it takes to be Unit of the Month?
Tell us why and you could be featured in an upcoming issue of SALUTE magazine
sponsored by GEICO