Available free of charge on U.S. Military installations. If you can’t find Salute where you serve, let us know and we will arrange to ship to your location at no cost.
August/September 2018 Issue – available now.
- Waist Not, Want Not 7 tips for buying the right belt
- Heat + Energy 5 things you need to know about calories
- Running the Good Race NASCAR’s Jeffrey Earnhardt partners with veteran-owned Nine Line Apparel to aid wounded warriors
- Very Special Snacks Veteran-founded Bil-Jac partners with America’s VetDogs to generate funding for service dogs
- From Hats to Healing Operation Hat Trick provides support to wounded veterans through an innovative licensing program
- Strategy and Star Wars A new book explores how the wildly popular film franchise reflects the real-life military art of war
- Sticking to Their Guns The rugged M-1911 has performed yeoman’s service for more than 100 years
Look for the current issue on your installation. If you cannot find SALUTE, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for FREE distribution.
Plus our regular features…
- Unit of the Month
- Singles Scene
- Beetle Bailey
…and much more
The next issue of Salute is the August/September 2018 issue, available early July.
If you cannot find Salute on your base, send us an email to: email@example.com
Salute is available to all U.S. Military Installations at no cost.
Since 1985 Salute Magazine has been providing information and entertainment for America’s Military.
Salute is available exclusively on military installations.
We publish six issues each year – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November and December/January..
The 2017 Cute Kid Contest
Voting ends soon!
sponsored by Dove
Unit of the Month
Does your unit have what it takes to be Unit of the Month?
Tell us why and you could be featured in an upcoming issue of SALUTE magazine
sponsored by GEICO