Available free of charge on U.S. Military installations. If you can’t find Salute where you serve, let us know and we will arrange to ship to your location at no cost.
April/May 2019 Issue – available now.
- Fitness A Body at Rest How to calculate your BMR
- Grooming Sheet Happens More and more men turn to sheet masks in a quest for good facial skin
- Tech Let’s Get Digital A look at what’s on the health horizon in tech
- Cover Story Strong Performances Veterans find solace in stand-up comedy
- Style It’s Hip to be Square Pocket squares are back, adding a touch of class, color, and whimsy to menswear
- Wheels Self-Driving Cars Are we there yet?
- Look for the current issue on your installation. If you cannot find SALUTE, contact us at email@example.com to arrange for FREE distribution.
Plus our regular features…
- Unit of the Month
- Singles Scene
- Beetle Bailey
…and much more
The next issue of Salute is the June/July 2019 issue, available early June.
If you cannot find Salute on your base, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salute is available to all U.S. Military Installations at no cost.
Since 1985 Salute Magazine has been providing information and entertainment for America’s Military.
Salute is available exclusively on military installations.
We publish six issues each year – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November and December/January..
The 2019 Cute Kid Contest
Unit of the Month
Does your unit have what it takes to be Unit of the Month?
Tell us why and you could be featured in an upcoming issue of SALUTE magazine
sponsored by GEICO