Available free of charge on U.S. Military installations. If you can’t find Salute where you serve, let us know and we will arrange to ship to your location at no cost.
June/July 2018 Issue – available now.
- Fab Abs 3 tips for molding mighty abdominals
- Tat Makes Two of Us Endeavor Life Sciences helps combine unique memories with unique body art
- Smoooooth Moisturizing tips for summer and beyond
- Woman of Weapons Game of Thrones armorer Natalia Lee applies her real-world knowledge of weapons to the world of entertainment
- Dude, Where’s My Car? The 2018 New York International Auto Show mixes it up with performance and luxury
- ‘The Joy Factor’ New York’s Your Trike Spirit shop gives veterans a way to get fit and stay active
- Grave Anatomy For more than 150 years, the Army Medical Museum has been documenting the effects of war and disease
Look for the current issue on your installation. If you cannot find SALUTE, contact us at email@example.com to arrange for FREE distribution.
Plus our regular features…
- Unit of the Month
- Singles Scene
- Beetle Bailey
…and much more
The next issue of Salute is the June/July 2018 issue, available early June.
If you cannot find Salute on your base, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salute is available to all U.S. Military Installations at no cost.
Since 1985 Salute Magazine has been providing information and entertainment for America’s Military.
Salute is available exclusively on military installations.
We publish six issues each year – February/March, April/May, June/July, August/September, October/November and December/January..
The 2017 Cute Kid Contest
Voting ends soon!
sponsored by Dove
Unit of the Month
Does your unit have what it takes to be Unit of the Month?
Tell us why and you could be featured in an upcoming issue of SALUTE magazine
sponsored by GEICO