Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 14 mins Calories: 212 Ingredients: 6
INGREDIENTS 8 Servings
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 seedless oranges, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, orange peel and juice in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade. Grill orange slices 30 seconds per side. Serve chicken with grilled orange slices.