Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves: 12
- 2 packages McCormick. Turkey Gravy Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick. Rubbed Sage
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 1 cup cold water
- Mix Gravy Mix, flour and sage in large saucepan. Gradually stir in apple juice, turkey drippings and water with wire whisk until smooth.
- Stir all ingredients except whipped topping until blended.
- Stirring frequently, cook on medium-high heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing.)