Need easy homemade cookies? By starting with purchased cookie dough, you can add some flavorful bites to these cookies and have dessert in no time.
Prep time: 15 min Total time: 28 min Servings: Makes 24 servings
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
- 10 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 cup red and white multi-colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Break cookie dough into small pieces; place in large bowl. Add chopped cookies and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Spoon into 24 mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Brush tops of dough mounds evenly with water; top with sprinkles.
- Bake 11 to 13 min. or just until centers of cookies are firm to the touch. Cool 5 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Substitute holiday-colored nonpareils or holiday-shaped sprinkles, such as trees, snowflakes or stars, for the sprinkles.
- Peppermint-White Chocolate OREO Chunk Cookies: Prepare using 1/2 cup peppermint baking chips.