Prep Time: 10 Mins Cooking Time: 8 Mins Portions: 2
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 slices panini bread
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers in water
- 4 ounces sliced mozzarella
- Process basil, Country Crock Spread and garlic in food processor or blender until almost smooth.
- Spread 2 slices bread with basil butter. Top with spinach, roasted pepper, mozzarella and remaining bread slices.
- To cook in panini press: Preheat the press. Add sandwich and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining sandwich.
- To cook in skillet: Melt 1 tablespoon Country Crock Spread over medium heat in skillet and add sandwiches to skillet. Place a heatproof plate on top of sandwiches and weight down with heavy heat proof object. Cook sandwiches 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Turn sandwiches over and weight down with plate. Cook 3 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.