Servings: 4 Prep Time: 10 Mins Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 11/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 425°.
- COMBINE Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- BAKE until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
Tip: Also delicious with salmon! Just reduce the bake time to 10 to 15 minutes.