Prep Time: 5 Min Cook Time: 20-25 Min Yield: 7
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup of onion diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 6 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 325ÅãF. Coat 8 muffin-tin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk Eggland’s Best eggs and garlic salt in a medium bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and feta to the muffin tin equally.
- Pour the egg mixture over the tomatoes and feta in the muffin cups. Top with extra cheese if desired.
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl until thoroughly combined; season with salt and black pepper. Pour an equal amount of egg mixture into each nest; sprinkle with bacon crumbles and 1 teaspoon Cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the egg mixture is set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving. If not serving immediately, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before refrigerating for up to 4 days or freezing for up to 3 months.