- Unilever – Operation In Touch
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) – commissaries.com
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Navy Exchange Service Command (NEXCOM)
- Marine Corps Exchanges (MCX)
- Veterans Canteen Service (VCS)
- National Military Family Association: NMFA provides resources and support to spouses and children of Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, NOAA and PHS
- USO: We Deliver America!
- NACEC, the North American Center for Emergency Communications:A private, non-profit organization run by volunteers nationwide provide
communications and messaging to deployed service people and spouses.
- Military Connections: offers free Veteran Reunion and Military Database searches for American active duty military, veterans, reservists and buddies from the Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard.
- Wives of the Air Force (WAFS): An empowered space for the modern military spouse. Hang out with them on Instagram & Facebook! Here’s a few links to some articles they have written – maybe you caught them in Family Magazine last month!
- Danielle Keech: Featured in Family Magazine Articles, Danielle is just like you — another down-to-earth military spouse learning every day how to navigate the craziness. As a mama of two, she knows what it takes to juggle solo parenting, a work-from-home career, and the demands of military life. She’s a firm believer that community is a key part of thriving and hopes to remind readers that they’re not alone through her writing. Find more of her work on MilitaryByOwner or connect with her on: Facebook Instagram and LinkedIn and her page on our site here!
Have a suggestion for a link? Found a broken link? If you have suggestions, comments or links you would like us to include, contact us.